You have no items in your shopping cart.
The simple, personal statement is that we take your privacy very seriously. We treat you with the same respect and discretion with which we would like to be treated. We never share, sell, or reveal your personal information to anyone for any reason. And now for the more official version.
Information about our Organisation and website:
• We are based in USA.
• Our principal activities are: Production and sale of yoga media products.
• You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
• The services and links of our Web site Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
• Our Web site does not include links to third party Web service providers.
• We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
• We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
• We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
• To access the table of personal data collected and purposes for which they are used, please click here.
• We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated in the table below.
• If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose.
• We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organisations.
• We give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send us the following types of personal data: primary personal data (such as name and contact details) identifiers (such as credit card details, Web site password)
• We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorised access improper use or disclosure unauthorised modification unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
• All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
• We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
• You can ask us about your personal information by sending us an email.
• We do not provide our visitors with a readable copy of the personal data that we keep about them.
• We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data: erased, rectified, amended or deleted.
• We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal.
• We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
Mark Holmes or Ian Albert
2 Connecticut St. Fl 2
San Francisco, CA 94107