You have no items in your shopping cart.
International Shipping, Customs and Duties
For our international customers, we strive to make it as easy and expeditious as possible to order our media products and have them delivered outside the US. As to be expected when shipping internationally, there are some points that need to be understood when shipping.
• United State Postal Service (USPS) First Class tends to be the most economical and reliable delivery service, and our customers report only infrequent problems with import duties.
• All International USPS First Class shipments receive automatically an e-mail order confirmation and is supported by USPS tracking to the destination country which adds confidence that your order is advancing to its specified delivery destination.
• Countries currently supporting USPS order tracking include Australia, Beligum, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Demark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britan, Gibraltar, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland
• United Parcel Service (UPS) and Federal Express (FedEx) will definitely impose brokerage, storage, and/or handling fees either at the time of delivery or even after the fact. This is in addition to the shipping fees you pay on our website at the time of purchase. We cannot control or predict how high these fees will be, and recommend you contact UPS or FedEx before purchasing if you are concerned about these fees.
• Your country may charge you import duties. We cannot predict if this will happen, or how much you will be charged. We recommend that you contact your local postal carrier to determine if this is something that you will have to deal with.
• We cannot legally or morally under-report the value of packages in order to reduce import duties.